FOR PIZZA DOUGHIngredients for 4 people
- gr. 500 white flour
- gr. 25 brewer yeast
- gr. 10 salt
- gr. 15 extra virgin olive oil
- gr. 300 water (minimum)
FOR THE DRESSING
- gr. 300 tomato sauce
- gr. 150 mozzarella
- oregano and basil
- extra virgin olive oil
- Dissolve the yeast in 100 gr. of warm water.
- Place the white flour, dissolved yeast and olive oil in the mixer or in a bowl and start kneading. Add the salt and water until the dough is soft, elastic and not sticky.
- Transfer the dough onto a floured pastry board and knead it a little more with your hands.
- Shape the dough until you obtain a ball. Then cut a cross, cover with a napkin and let rise at room temperature (approximately 20°C). It will be doubled in volume after about 30 minutes.
Pizza with tall and soft dough: deflate the dough by a rolling pin and place it in a baking pan (previously greased with oil); cover the dough with a kitchen towel and leave to rise for approximately 25/30 minutes at room temperature (approximately 20°C).
COOKING and DRESSINGOnce the dough will be doubled in volume:
- Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza and then cover it with mozzarella, torn into pieces, a sprinkling of oregano, a drizzle of olive oil, a couple leaves of fresh basil.
- Bake pizza in a preheated oven at 220° C (it should be placed halfway through the oven) for about 20 minutes.
- You can dress pizza with one or more of the following ingredients: olives, artichokes, mushrooms, anchovies, onion, peppers, ham, frankfurters, sausage, spicy salami, etc...